Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sick Baby





So we have had an interesting week. At first, we thought Makaila might have the chicken pox. So, we took her to the doctor to find out it's just a virus with a rash. Well, the pumps start to clear up and then she starts with a 100.1 temp yesterday and it just keeps going up. I know that that is normal for a virus but she just pitaful and so clingy and I can't do anything for her. It breaks my heart. The motrin and tylenol are helping to keep her temp down, but you can tell she's not herself. But even though she's sick, she was still able to smile for the camrea this morning. I hope she gets to feeling better this week. It's supposed to be pretty and she begs to go outside! We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment