Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She's starting to talk more

So this week has been an interesting one, but she always knows how to make me smile. She's had a double ear infection and everyday seems to be getting better. She's got 12 teeth now. Her two bottom molars are finally broken through and she's been a trooper through it all. She's learning more and more new things everyday and can sign 7 signs as of now. (Bye, Milk, Peaches, Please, MiMi, More, and Dog) She can say Momma, Dada, Popa, Peaches, Bye, See, That and I think she's trying to say Thank you at times. Every now and then she'll say something that sounds like a word, but I never hear her say it again the same way. But she is just talking up a storm non-stop and I have no idea what she's saying. But it's kinda like Dabba Dabba Dabba and I'm just waiting for a "DO" to come out next. She's so smart and knows when she does and doesn't want something. She'll tell you "yes and no" by shaking her head and she loves to go outside and bye bye. For a one year old, I think she's wiz at all she understands and is able to do. What a joy I have in her!

No comments:

Post a Comment