Thursday, February 26, 2009

Learning and Growing...

So, last night, I found out that my daughter is a wiz! Ha Ha, ok, maybe not as much as others at 1 year, but to me, she's smart! We were sitting in the kitchen, eating dinner, and she kept talking about daddy. Dada this, dada that, I could not make out one thing she was saying except, Dada. So I said, Where is Daddy, In Iraq? And she shook her head "Yes". Ha Ha Ha So then I decided to test it, she was eating a fig newton and I said, you want more?, again, she nodded "yes" and looked at it and opened her mouth! So then I said, do you miss daddy, she shook her head again, next, do you want a bath, her eyes got wide and she shook her head "yes"!! Maybe this is petty to some, but my little baby actually understands what it means! Also, she was giving me high fives and raiseing her hand in the air doing "1" when I asked how old she was! WOW! She's not so little anymore! I'm trying to get her to blow kisses, and she did actually kiss her hand last night, but didn't really follow through with it and never did it again. But that will be next....

1 comment:

  1. This does not surprise this Nana one little bit - of course she is a smart girl!!! Everyday will be something new - don't miss one single thing. I love you for helping me to keep up with what I am missing.

    ReplyDelete