Thursday, April 23, 2009
Handy Manny
Who would have guessed that little Miss Priss would love her Popa's tools!! Looks like we know what to get her for Christmas! Her very own, Handy Manny tool set! She's a handful at times. Thankful for the help I get from mom and dad. Don't know what I'd do without them! So, the other night, I was feedin Maki and she did her little dancin thing in her seat and I said, you want to sing!? And she shook her head yes, so I started singing, Jesus loves me. She was soo funny, sittin there moving to my singin and humming along herself. Then I said say Jesus, and she tried her best too! It's a pretty good Jesus if I do say so myself. I'm so proud of her. Then I said, does Jesus love you, Yes she nodded. Does Jesus love mommy, Yes she nodded! Ha Ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment